Chrono Shock Community Forums
Post Why does Magus look the way he does? Cannot Rate Thread 3 replies 117 views
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
Post # 1
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
Post Why does Magus look the way he does?

Why does Magus have fangs and pointy elf ears, when the rest of his family do not?
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
I was a dork and used to think he was an elf...my personal theory is it's the mystic's work, but others think Magus simply altered his face with magic.
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 3
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
My theory is that there's no lore reason. Like maybe they originally had the idea of Magus as "the fiend lord" and Toriyama drew the concept art based on that idea, and they never bothered to come up with an explanation for the appearance transformation.
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
That could certainly be true, they half assed many other things. I have several comic jokes I've found that mock the fact you can walk into Guardia castle with Magus in the party and have everyone including the royalty ignoring him. Prolly no time to add all that extra dialogue? I know originally Schala was supposed to join your party, so maybe Magus was like Vegeta in DBZ where Akira Toriyama got death threats and stuff if he killed people's favorite character. It happens in Japan.
Liked by 1

cached

Rate this thread: