Chrono Shock Community Forums
Post What are you thinking? Right now? Part IV Cannot Rate Thread 54 replies 2,736 views
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 51
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 52
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
Wow! I wonder if this is a case of "epigenetics". Basically, the mice (or foxes) might have "two sets of genes", one for wild life and one for domestication. After all, foxes, mice and humans have been coexisting for hundreds of thousands of years, maybe they evolved to be flexible this way. Makes you wonder if this exists in humans, too. Maybe people who grow up in cities are more adapted to city life.
Crazy mouse lady
I gathered around 500 signatures in a failed petition attempt to get Square enix to approve that Chrono trigger novel back in the day though I never said on here as too many people, including good old MN had too many negative opinions about it lol
Edited by MajuuNazumi, at
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 54
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
That's funny to me. I can just picture the replies now: "Stop pestering Square for things! They'll just get annoyed and hate Chrono fans and never make another Chrono game!!!"

Of course, Square couldn't care less about the Chrono community by that point. Square had become completely corrupted by $$$ and wasn't going to make a Chrono sequel or be nice to Chrono fans under any circumstances. Remember Mr. Square Enix Senior Vice President Shinji Hashimoto's famous quote "If people want a sequel, they should buy more!"

Anyway, having done some research into this, companies will never ever approve a fan-made work, because they're afraid that the author plagiarized someone, and they don't want to take on more liability. Also, if they allow ONE fan-made work, they'll have a harder time suing copyright theives (you can imagine the argument: "You allowed this fan work, so I can steal your characters and use them in my own game! What's the problem? It's just a 'fan work'!")
NEW POST Post # 55
Crazy mouse lady
Lol their reply was actually...interesting. But basically that they could not approve at this time was the general jist. I was a bit more naive back then to believe it might be possible.
Edited by MajuuNazumi, at

cached

Rate this thread: