HIGHLIGHTED POST:
Post # 1
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
Asking a Chat Bot to Make Up a Chrono Brake Story

Chatbots are so fun. Here's what ChatGPT gave me:

Prompt: "Please invent a plot for a new installment in the Chrono series of video games, including character names, and describe it to me."

Result:

In the new installment of the Chrono series, "Chrono Crossroads," the main character is a young adventurer named Lila who discovers a mysterious artifact that allows her to travel between parallel universes.

As she navigates the multiverse, Lila teams up with a diverse group of allies, including a shapeshifting robotic cat named Max, a powerful mage named Celestia, and a time-traveling hero named Chrono.

Together, they must stop a sinister organization known as the Void from using the power of the artifact to destroy all of reality. Along the way, they encounter alternate versions of themselves and must confront the consequences of their actions in each universe.

As Lila and her friends battle their way through time and space, they uncover a shocking truth about the origin of the artifact and their own destiny. Can they save the multiverse before it's too late?

Hmm... Not sure about the name. But meeting Chrono? A shape-shifting cat? A female protagonist? A diverse cast? An evil organization? Seems pretty good to me, if a bit generic (and let's be honest, this is what Square would make of they tried to make another game).

cached

Rate this thread: