What book are you currently reading?
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 3
The Nu formerly known as Belthasar
Gold: 79
I'm afraid reading for pleasure doesn't happen as much as I'd like anymore. Busy with my job and school, and my dyslexia's not been helpful. I read "The Three Body Problem" by Cixin Liu last year, which was interesting. I've read so much American Sci-Fi, and I was looking for what other cultures have done with the genre. I'd like to read the other books in the series, but it will probably take a while.
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 4
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
> I've read so much American Sci-Fi, and I was looking for what other cultures have done with the genre

I started reading this awesome webnovel called Warlock of the Magus World. Basically a futuristic cybermancer goes back to old magic times. It's here: https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/warlock-of-the-magus-world. Sadly, like many Chinese webnovels, there's no way to actually get a PDF, since it's just posted randomly online. Oh well.

At some point I realized that I'd have to be a speedreader to make reading books worth it, so I gave up and started listening to audiobooks. But... those are kind of expensive. So I only listen to a few books a year these days, and I try to make them count (books on business, startup companies, philosophy, etc.)
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
I wouldn't actually mind doing some stuff with taxidermy and photography; I'm all self taught. I can skin stuff, but as far as tanning and mounting not so much though I can preserve. And my $600 camera has many quirks and features I do not fathom. They would both prolly benefit from classes and or books.
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 6
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
Not a book, but I'm looking at this: https://icebergcharts.com/

cached

Rate this thread: