Cannot Rate Thread 8 replies 281 views
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
Post # 1
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
WDYDBG: What Do You Do Besides Gaming?

Everyone has hobbies... and not all of them involve beating mid sussy bakas in fall guys (is that what the kids say these days?)

So... what say thee to my query, good friends: What hobbies dost thou partake in?

I personally do a lot of walking while listening to audiobooks, and of course work on this forum, and in warmer months I've taken up rolling around on a skateboarding (which is hard because I'm old and fat now lol).
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
If it counts, both gaming and walking there is a feature on pokemon go that you have to walk in order to have a 5% chance of getting one of the rarest pokemon in the game now and you have a window of 15 mins every 24 hours. So I been doing that...not faithfully lately due to all the snow. But it is definitely a favored activity for when the weather allows, I have gotten 3 this way. The only criteria is to keep moving as pokemon spawn within a certain radius, or distance travelled. I have 3 accounts so do 45 mins a day on a good day. And of course I spoil my mices and keep them clean. Cage cleaning takes 5-6 hours. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM1ZppBvXrg&feature=youtu.be
I was on a pill that increased my appetite and made me gain weight, lost 40 pounds after going off it. I'm back to being skinny old me lol
Edited by MajuuNazumi, at
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 3
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Quote, by MajuuNazumi:
you have to walk in order to have a 5% chance of getting one of the rarest pokemon in the game

Oh what? I used to be a huge PoGoHead, I have to get back into it. Are we friends on the game? My trainer code is 9632 7395 1271
Crazy mouse lady
Variants of zapdos moltres and articuno. This is currently the only way to get them, I got 2 moltres and 1 articuno. I will add you on all 3 accounts, MajuuNazumi, Suikunchild and Ryktaro who is a boy lol it won't let me upload my phone pics for some reason so go here to see one articuno is psychic, moltres is dark and zapdos is fighting. Ryktaro my brother's old account likes presents he's way behind lol if you wanna see pics just google Galarian legendary birds.
https://www.deviantart.com/janusmouse/art/Looks-like-a-tiny-songbird-929296540

Also I learned to ride horseback the last few years.
Edited by MajuuNazumi, at
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 5
The Nu formerly known as Belthasar
Gold: 79
My life is pretty much my job and working on a masters degree right now. But when I have the time, I enjoy doing art, hiking, watching TV, and some martial arts. I try to take a good vacation out away from everything each year. I went out to the Olympic Peninsula last summer, which was lovely. No laptops, limited cell signal. It's hard for me to be able to step away from work. Looking at maybe going down to the Keys next spring for some snorkeling/scuba. I haven't done scuba in about a decade, which is sad.
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 6
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Hey, have you ever heard of octopush or underwater hockey? Apparently a lot of scuba enjoyers get their fix in the off season that way.
Crazy mouse lady
I haven't been on holiday in years, not a proper one. Partially due to circumstance. Living with my elderly parents and having the pets. I do a fair bit of walking in the name of go, and all 3 of us have had the joys of having caught the famous virus. Other than that I am in several mouse and rat clubs, and own one, so one of my main hobbies is of course talking about, breeding, drawing, photographing mice. Both mice and pokemon go kept me from being lazy during the pandemic. I raid online as well, I am a gold tier raid host in Discord. Other than that, I of course draw other things, paint, sing, occasionally other forms of art. I sorta lost track of my reading hobby of late, eventually I may go back. My life has narrowed a bit since the pandemic as I spend more time alone than I used to, so I get bored a fair bit. We rarely go out of town except for medical appointments and I'm no longer really fond of car rides. Photography keeps me relatively busy when I'm home uploading stuff. Other than that, bleh I need some hobbies to keep me occupied in the house. The evenings can get long. I ran out of books I'm interested in reading, one reason I rarely read any longer I have read nearly every novel I own a million times.
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 8
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Quote, by MajuuNazumi:
Other than that I am in several mouse and rat clubs, and own one

well hey, if you ever want a forum... Actually I own mouseforum.com, could do something with that maybe...
Crazy mouse lady
Lol that's hilarious, I think I'll pass though honestly get enough bullshit on the facebook clubs. Lately hamster people have started thinking what's good for hammies is good for mice, and alot of people buy the hammy stuff. Sadly there are many arguments about this due to the misinformation on youtube.

cached

Rate this thread: