Post Ask Discarnate thread Cannot Rate Thread 8 replies 276 views
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
Post # 1
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
Post Ask Discarnate thread

Ask the admin anything you want, anything at all, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Some tips:

1. If I say "maybe" that means "yes".
2. If I say "I can neither confirm nor deny" that means "I don't know"
3. If I say "Ask again later" that means "I need time to plan my escape route after answer that one"
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173

What thinkest thou, would it be worth me getting pics of the pages pertaining to the hidden story of the mage and frog knight to discuss? My Japanese fluent brother was kind enough to translate those particular pages for me xD it is of course completely non canon even if legit.
Edited by MajuuNazumi, at
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 3
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Haha when you said you had a rare manga, I wasn't sure what to expect. It looks totally "legit" to me, in the "yes, this was actually sold in Japan" sense, but not the "Yes, this story was in any way endorsed by Harry Potter and the Order of the Square Phoenix" sense. It would definitely be cool to see. However did you find this anyway? Did your brother run into it somewhere in the Japanternet?
Crazy mouse lady
No I found it on ebay lol I used to collect Chrono Trigger doujinshi and other rare items. I think the book is in the same vein as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIsOuO2qZBo I imagine it was the same people that made it.
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 5
Crazy mouse lady
Oh Meta of the physical, did you play Legend of Zelda, breath of the wild? Did you have a good opinion? Thoughts on Tears of the kingdom? Just hopefully to get some convo going lol Also found this cool fanart.
Edited by MajuuNazumi, at
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 6
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Yes! I played a tooon of Breath of the Wild. I explored every inch of Hyrule, multiple times over. I was really impressed by the scale of the game. It's huuge.

I never did beat the final boss, because it was too tough for me (I don't have patience for hard bosses in my old age lol).

I think they're making another Zelda game? I don't think I'll play it. I'll wait a few years, as I'm kind of burned out on open-world adventures for now.

That fanart is really cool. I don't think anything was quite that colorful in the game. Now I kinda want to see Breath of the Wild made into a high-detail Playstation 5 game or something. That would be rad.
Crazy mouse lady
I got frustrated in many parts of the game myself...I got stuck on so many parts lol I only got the camel weapon done, and I was often more after goddamn food to keep myself alive than actually exploring haha I like the more linear ones myself, I never even played Legends of arceus and that's pokemon.
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 8
Crazy mouse lady
Dearest Discarnate, I know this is more of a thread for nonsensical and silly stuff lol but why am I suddenly unable to upload files to the site? I was trying to get a new nuumonja page up...
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 9
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
I broke it lol. Should be working now...

cached

Rate this thread: