Cannot Rate Thread 0 replies 239 views
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
Post # 1
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
Music Shuffle Game

The rules are simple: Put your music on shuffle and post whatever plays. No cheating!

1. Kim Petras - Malibu - Oh cringe. Yep, I like dumb pop music. I can't help it... It's so... catchy...
  2. BUSDRIVER - Ego Death - Okay, this one WILL make your ears bleed. This is really un-melodic music. So be warned. I'm not sure why this one is on my playlist at all. I do like some of BUSDRIVER's other songs (such as "Imaginary Places" which has the revolutionary line "Kids, if you want to piss off your parents, show interest in the arts") and I simp for Aesop Rock ("Rings", "Cycles to Gehenna", and "Zero Dark Thirty" are on another level of depth). Both of these artists are on the top of this list: https://pudding.cool/projects/vocabulary/index.html But somehow, this song isn't all that great. Oh well.
  3. Mountain - Never in My Life - Generic 1970s bro music really. Songs like this are good background music when I'm not really paying attention to the lyrics. If I stop and notice the generic cliche lyrics, I'll probably skip this song.
  4. The Birthday Massacre - Looking Glass - Fitting. This is a track I started listening to way back in my formative youth, a time period which also set me up for notalgia for Chrono Shock. And... this band is really underrated. I love their newer stuff even more. The lyrics have held up very well as I've aged, something I can't say about a lot of more emo music I used to listen to from this era in my life. Actually, the lyrics this band writes are in a lot of ways similar to Linkin Park. Perhaps elaborating on that is for another day.
  5. The Sims 4 OST - Here Come the Autumn - Oh fuck yeah. *pumps fist wildly* This game series has such criminally underrated music.

Is that 5? Okay, done for now. I'll return to this at some point and add 5 more!

cached

Rate this thread: