Chrono Shock Community Forums
Post Greetings that - in an emergency - double as salutations Cannot Rate Thread 6 replies 338 views
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
Post # 1
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
Post Greetings that - in an emergency - double as salutations

I guess I should set a good example and make an introduction thread.

Sooo... Hi, I'm Ed. I went by Metaphysical on the old forums, way back when. I joined CS after unsuccessfully trying to get a friend to join some other forum, instead I joined the forum he was on. There were just too many interesting threads to pass up. I used to browse CS from a library computer, switching computers when I reached the max time limit lol

According to my archive of old CS posts, my first post was on the "New Forum Feature: User Reputations" thread, in which I posted "HA! I'm going to shoot for the all-time lowest rating!". So now you know what you're getting when you talk to me! HA!

I'm originally from Greensburg, PA, but now I live near San Francisco with my Wife and cats. For work I do web development.
Eldici the Drugged
Gold: 121
That signature looks like a Kino Fabino shitpost.
Super Administrator
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 4
Eldici the Drugged
Gold: 121
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 5
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
Well I was known as Magus' Child on the old forum...lol I am flattered Meta wants me here despite always acting in a less than appropriate manner. I plan to be a bit more on the mature side if this site goes off successfully...but know, I am actually part of adult clubs now, have done taxidermy and my sick sense of humor has really only gotten worse xD (I have pics of skinless roadkill projects even ;p ) though I will try not to post lots of this crap. I still draw Magus, and Chrono Trigger. Not much to say...I will think of a signature later.
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 6
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Welcome back MC!

Quote, by MajuuNazumi:
I am flattered Meta wants me here despite always acting in a less than appropriate manner.

Of course! Listen, I've been going through archived threads from the old CS and some of my own posts make me furious at my previous self. If I've managed to mature somewhat, I'm sure others have done so even more.
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
Haha, well no idea if anyone knows but I actually have autism. So I have had my dorks.

cached

Rate this thread: