Chrono Shock Community Forums
God of War 2018/Ragnarök
Cannot Rate Thread 2 replies 193 views
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
Post # 1
The Nu formerly known as Belthasar
Gold: 79
God of War 2018/Ragnarök

Peeps. I had never been a God of War person. In fact, I had a distaste for God of War. But 2018 came around, and the series changed. I loved the dialogue and characters. It actually became kind of a deeper series. I haven't gotten hold of Ragnarök yet, but it seems to have quite positive reviews. Did anyone else like these two? Spoiler tags are appreciated.
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 2
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
I'm seeing ads for Ragnarök everywhere (physical and digital), so I'm kind of hype for it. But I haven't even played new God of War yet. I have very little patience for single-player games that don't have an extreme easy mode for babies (and me), but I'll give it a try once I get through my backlog of PC/PS2/PS3/Xbox games.
The Nu formerly known as Belthasar
Gold: 79
I should note that I didn't actually play it. I watched my housemate play it. Twice. A lot of witty dialogue, and some meaningful stuff in it. The gameplay isn't terribly appealing to me, but I've learned that gameplay is the least important thing for me in gaming. If it's got good writing, plot, and music, I'll slog through iffy gameplay. Not that the gameplay is iffy, it's just not my preferred style. So I "played" it on extreme easy mode for babies
Liked by 1

cached

Rate this thread: