Magus' Child's art
Rating:
Cannot Rate Thread 15 replies 422 views
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
Post # 1
Crazy mouse lady
Gold: 173
Magus' Child's art

Still me drawing lol since 2005. I started practicing anatomy and more expressions. I don't know if LDC is on the forum but I do not appreciate his comments so I hope he's not or I'll be discouraged from posting. Anywho, only posting one for now but also have a series of ingame moments I have drawn among other stuff...I still draw skinny, I always stunk at doing actual muscles. Also done stuff this year this is just the one I was screwing with psycho faces.
Edited by MajuuNazumi, at
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 2
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Pronouns: he/him
Gold: 741
You know, it's been awhile since I saw your art, but it definitely does seem more expressive. Do you ever draw chibis? No muscles required there lol

Quote, by MajuuNazumi:
I don't know if LDC is on the forum but I do not appreciate his comments so I hope he's not or I'll be discouraged from posting.

I'm sure LDC wouldn't be a meanie. A lot of years have gone by, we're all probably different.

Crazy mouse lady
I haven't found a way to draw chibi's that suit me, not my style really. I have started more complex adult coloring sheets too though.
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 4
Crazy mouse lady

To show other art I did over the years...I went through a phase of drawing Sans from Undertale evil lol
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 5
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Quote, by TheChild.exe:
I went through a phase of drawing Sans from Undertale evil lol

I think the whole internet did lol

These have a very creepy style, I like it.
NEW POST Post # 6
Crazy mouse lady
(Admin note: Content warning: Deceased cat)

Thanks I like drawing creepy lol also I skin roadkill, this is one of my better ones, a full grown cat. She would be mount quality except that I cannot legally get her tanned and prepped as domesticated animals are illegal for commercial tanning. The only way would be getting my dangerous goods license and doing it myself, and not really interested enough. She has all her claws and some toe bones. Her head was a mess so was unable to save the skull though I woulda liked to.
Edited by Discarnate, at
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 7
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Awww poor cat! I actually find that picture a tiny bit hard to look at, because it seems wrong. I think this is actually how many people would react, or maybe just cat owners. It's illogical, but a real phenomenon.
NEW POST Post # 8
Crazy mouse lady
Quote, by Discarnate:
Awww poor cat! I actually find that picture a tiny bit hard to look at, because it seems wrong. I think this is actually how many people would react, because we've been societally conditioned to think of animals (even feral cats) as having human-like rights.

Yeah mum feels the same as you, can take it down if you like. Actually I don't post this sort of thing many places for that reason.
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 9
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Here, I'll put a spoiler tag on it. I don't think it's a huge deal, but you know, I also don't want to disturb anyone.
Crazy mouse lady

Another phase I went through, drawing, coloring, cutting out the pic and putting it onto a background, sometimes scrapbooking paper, sometimes wallpaper samples. Sadly never found a way to really get the drawings to stick properly without wrecking the drawings themselves.
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 11
Crazy mouse lady

I do alot of novelty shoots throughout the year with my mice, I know a bit late for Halloween or day of souls...but I only just got this Raticas in the mail. She doesn't have a name for now but I have many plans for her. I know we are remembering soldiers today, but are not mice and rats in labs soldiers? I let the mice do as they wish in these shoots; they rarely do what I want anyway and Mystic refused to sit on the rat's spine lol I force nothing on them so when I get cool shots like this it's pure luck. Any mouse owner knows how fast and unpredictable these little loves can be, especially if they don't want to cooperate. Sometimes I have to change mouse subjects to a calmer individual xD If I already posted that particular pic my apologies. Sometimes my memory is like a colander.
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 12
Crazy mouse lady
I've rather been half assing my art for a while...lol I haven't felt like it for months. But here is one I did of my favorite mouse that I currently have last year. She was not a baby when I got her, so I took a pic of a fuzzy (Which is what that stage of baby mouse is called) and gave it her coloring.
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 13
Crazy mouse lady

Just for fun. Never tried anything fancy. I have tried to make complicated fanarts of sprites but the anatomy fails.
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 14
Crazy mouse lady

My art journey has been lifelong. Mostly I keep favorite drawings in a folder and don't post them online, and this was the best I could do seven years ago. It is all scratched sadly, but my anatomy has evolved. I also never submitted this as this is remake number 5 or 6 lol I wanted to get the anatomy right. I will never do this pose again. But I am starting to branch out and actually draw hands. This will be replaced with something better in my favorite folder. On a sidenote, I've had plenty of stuff stolen and posted elsewhere, watermarks removed and pics even made fun of. So my original characters from my story are among my secret stuff.
Liked by 1
HIGHLIGHTED POST:
NEW POST Post # 15
Ruler of the Forum
Super Administrator
Yeah stolen art is an epidemic. And now the AI is doing it. Ugh.

I can definitely see that your art ability has improved over the years. It's because you kept with it and didn't abandon your craft as so many do.
Crazy mouse lady

This time it started letting me upload images haha yeah well if nothing else I've been dedicated to keeping my art stuff up. This is a painting from 2019 I have one I started this year it's all inked but when I actually finish it I'm not sure as I've gotta get my shit together for a pokemon card design contest, I could win $5000.

cached

Rate this thread: